Active speakers, with integrated Ethernet port to allow for audio transmissions via LAN/WAN using server software from 2N.
Particularly suitable for PA applications where there is an existing IP network but no audio cabling. In the Audio over IP setup, the speaker is used as an audio output.
An easy-to-use free server software which, as the basis version, includes 5 licences ensures the reproduction of various audio contents and central administation with a clearly arranged display and indication of the selected zone(s) and current information of the auio streams already played.
- Administration of speakers via central server software
- Use of the existing LAN/WAN
- LAN connection, Ethernet RJ45, 10/100 Mbps
- Impedance: 8 Ω with an output power of 8 W (with PoE) or 14 W (power provided via 12 V power supply)
- Facility to connect an additional passive speaker
- Available with black (SW) or white (WS) housing
- Movable mounting bracket
- Power supply via PoE (IEEE 802.3af) or external power supply ( DC current 12 V/2 A)
- Matching power supply PSS-1230DC is available at option