2-channel multifrequency receiver unit, with UHF PLL technology.
- 1,000 selectable UHF frequencies (672.000-696.975 MHz) for each channel (10 groups with 100 frequencies each)
- ACT function for transmitting selected frequency to pocket transmitter TXS-606LT or hand-held microphone TXS-606HT via infrared signal
- True diversity system with removable antennas (BNC connection)
- Volume and squelch controls for each channel
- Each channel with LCD for indicating group/channel, antenna A/B, RF receiving level, AF audio level and additional LED level display for indicating audio level
- XLR output for each channel, bal.
- 6.3 mm output for mixed signal
- Robust metal housing
- Supplied with PSU
- 482 mm (19") rack installation, 1 RS
Hand-held microphone with integrated multifrequency transmitter, with UHF PLL technology.
- Dynamic microphone cartridge, cardioid characteristic
- 1,000 selectable UHF frequencies (672.000-696.975 MHz), can be synchronised with receivers TXS-606, TXS-626 or TXS-646 via ACT function
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Switchable transmitting power (high: 25 mW/low: 2.5 mW)
- LCD for indicating group/channel, audio level and battery status
- Power supply via 2 x 1.5 V battery AA size (not supplied)